Winter temperatures vary greatly, and our skin is very prone to water shortage due to cold and dry weather. This is especially important for moisturizing. Today, I will introduce you to the 7 tips for hydrating winter dry skin. Let's take a look!
1. In winter, cold boiled water has better hydrating effect than hot boiled water. Drink more every day to replenish the lost water.
2. Drink a cup of cold water before taking a bath or shower to prevent the heat from the hot water from evaporating from the skin.
3. Skin care products contain vitamins such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, F and H. The moisturizing effect will be better.
4. Evening is the time to repair the skin. If you sleep well enough, the next day you wake up, the skin will become moisturized.
5. Fruit can replenish water and vitamins for the skin, so as to moisturize the skin deeply, but be careful not to eat high-sugar fruits, otherwise it will consume the moisture in the skin, such as: citrus, strawberry, apple, not so sweet fruit can eat more.
6. Staying up late will take out the moisture of the skin, so you should not stay up late when you are beautiful, or else you will have loose and dehydrated skin, don't worry!
7. A glass of red wine before going to bed, not only can let yourself enjoy, but also make the blood circulation faster, and the role of beauty protection!
Functional PP Spunbond Nonwovens
HUZHOU JIHAO NONWOVENS FABRIC CO.,LTD , https://www.jihaononwovens.com