1, the principle of using the ink stickiness instrument to test the size of the resistance of the ink thin layer separation or being torn apart, as a digital representation.
2, material (1) cotton yarn.
(2) Scrubbing solvent NY-200 solvent oil (according to GB 1922)
3. Instrument (1) Ink stickiness meter: MODEL RGV-3 (Japan).
(2) The stopwatch division value is 0.2s.
4. Test conditions The test shall be conducted at a temperature (25Â±1)Â°C and a relative humidity of 65Â±5.
5, inspection steps
(1) Turn on the instrument power, adjust the water temperature of the thermostat to 32 Â°C, and keep it at a constant temperature.
(2) Place the instrument shift lever in the low speed position and press the synthetic rubber roller and the uniform rubber roller on the metal roller.
(3) Start the instrument. After 15 minutes of operation, place the cursor on the scale â€œ0â€. Adjust the instrument so that the scale is in equilibrium.
(4) After the adjusted sample ink is poured into the metal ink absorber, the sample ink is extruded from the metal and the ink and evenly coated on the synthetic rubber roller. Turn the motor by hand so that the ink is uniformly applied to the metal roller and the roller.
(5) start the instrument, evenly ink. When the brake is removed within 30s, the cursor is moved to balance the scale, and the sticky data is read out in 1 minute.
(6) If you want to measure the viscosity value when the instrument is running at medium and high speeds, move the instrument shift lever to the medium or high speed position. The inspection procedure is the same as the low speed.
6. When the test result scale is balanced, the number pointed by the cursor is the stickiness value.
China ink network
Powder Coated Kettlebell
Powder Coated Kettlebell is made of cast iron, and treated
with powder coating finish technologies to reach protective and decorative
purposes. Powder coating are based on polymer resin systems, combines with
curatives, pigments, leveling agents, flow modifiers, and other additives.
These ingredients are melt mixed, cooled, and ground into a uniform powder,
then a process called electrostatic spay deposition (ESD) is typically used to
achieve the application of the powder coating to the metal substrate, then
through heat ovens, the powder is successfully applied to the bell surface. Powder coated kettlebell are more durable and attractive than liquid painted
ones. Thus reduces the risk of scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion,
fading and other wear issues.
Powder Coated Kettlebell
Powder Coated Kettlebell, PVC Coated Cast Iron Kettlebell, Powder Coated Cast Iron kettlebell, Black Cast Iron Kettlebell
AZJ (China) Fitness Products Co., Ltd , http://www.fitness-cn.com